Rick and Morty: The delicious taste of ice cream Rick and Morty: The delicious taste of ice cream

The animation was spot on. Really nice job with that.
And I thought the voice acting was "spot on", until I read the Author Comments. XD
And I gave you a bonus for the Grunkle Ford cameo.

Sublo & Tangy Mustard - Halloween Sublo & Tangy Mustard - Halloween

Best episode yet!!!!
Love the music in this series.
I was sure the boss was going to wake up and make Tangy Mustard pay for all those sodas he drank.

I Was a Teenage Refund I Was a Teenage Refund

"The stupidest creature on the entire planet is a teenage boy." - Ron Bennington

Great stuff!

Helping Friends Move Helping Friends Move

It's all so true. I always feel a bit benevolent right up until that first heavy piece of furniture. Then I'm wondering what exactly was wrong with my brain that I actually agreed to willingly do this.

minus & her rebellious foodstuffs Pt1 minus & her rebellious foodstuffs Pt1

I forgot about KiwisByBeat!
There were some great comics there. I was reading Modern Fried Snake when one day I went to the site and it no longer existed. The comic about the ramen chef was really good.(I forget the titles)
I totally forgot about Minus, though. Great stuff!

straberrykiler6789 responds:

Great Was name the comic in question and i saved all the comics but 3 of them have pieces missing though!
Might animate another comic from there,

Hardly any of modern fried snake was saved anywhere when it went offline we could only find about 70 JPEGs which seems like a lot until you consider the comic had about 1130 of these.
i got the first 250 or so from "MSand" and later nearly all of it from "Sho" on the mirrors comment sections.

Im quite impressed about going from 1% to 99%
there are people out there who have whats been lost its just a matter of finding them!

Blockbuster Blockbuster

My favorite one from you so far!
I always look forward to your stuff. The humor just perfectly fits the animation and the music.

The Cancer Benefit The Cancer Benefit

I'm actually surprised some vegan PETAphile hasn't actually done this.
Then again, I haven't looked...
I liked the animation, and the joke was obvious, but it worked.

The Anti-Confederate: Albert The Smasher - Part 1 The Anti-Confederate: Albert The Smasher - Part 1

Being from the States, I know very little of Canadian history. This was very interesting and informative. Well done!

CodepoetMedia responds:

Thanks for taking the time to watch it! Well, there's a little taste of America in part two. Politicians in favour of Confederation used the fear of American invasions to push people into voting for it. Our smaller colonies in the Maritimes had a great relationship with the Americans whereas the central colonies (Ontario & Quebec) didn't. Wedge politics played a big role in the formation of our country and left some lasting marks that still exist today.

Pmation:"Random Act of Cuteness" Pmation:"Random Act of Cuteness"

I had to laugh at the "booju, booju, booju" sound.
One of your best.

The Puzzle Hunters: "ALAKAZAMIABLE" The Puzzle Hunters: "ALAKAZAMIABLE"

Great stuff. Voice acting and music worked beautifully, as did your animation.
The stick shift was goddamn hilarious.