Hell Runner Hell Runner

Loved this!!!!
Will have to play a second time, too. I didn't get the "Deal With Death", "Happy As A Pig In Mud", "While My Guitar Gently Weeps" or "Cheers" medals.

Rubber Dinghy Rubber Dinghy

I love this! A fun, short adventure game complete with fighting crabs!
I will never stop loving "Hook him right in the gabber!".

Faraway: Puzzle Escape Faraway: Puzzle Escape

Brilliant! This is the type of game I love. Will be buying on iOS.

MouseCity responds:

Thanks Buddy

Blue Lights #4 Blue Lights #4

I'm digging the new series, but I i'd be remiss if I didn't mention a few things.
I miss the timed QTE's. You wouldn't have make them all timed, maybe just the "action" ones, where a character is attacking.
And I especially miss the plot tokens. A short lived, much beloved element to the game.

JackAstral responds:

Thanks! I might include them in the next episodes - I'm not completely sure yet though. I've received comments before that some timers were too hard, so I just decided to skip them for this series

Dreamcage Escape DEMO Dreamcage Escape DEMO

Loved it. My type of game.
Classic point and click, and the demo is just enough to wet the appetite,
I will be getting this on iTunes.

Tattle & Tale Tattle & Tale

The character moving so slow made the butt-bashing rocks part impossible for me.
Other than that, I really enjoyed this.
I like the visual style.
I love the music. Great job putting that together.
Love the whole Spyro type 'collect X amount of gems to open this world".

Vampi Vampi

Love the look and the music.
I broke it when I entered the broken window and went back out, then I couldn't get back in.

Martin: Samantha's Blood Martin: Samantha's Blood

Interesting concept. Interesting gameplay.
With that said, you're trying to create a suspenseful atmosphere and the multiple in-game ads kill that.

Ganderoleg responds:

Thank you for playing and for review.
Yes, I guess the multiple ads are a bit off in this type of game :/ I will leave the first (loading) one, one in the game and delete other two in my next update.

*UPDATE: I reduced Ads to one at the start (while game is loading) and one in-game Ad in the room of no gameplay significance (right room from the kitchen).

MarsQuest MarsQuest

Enjoyed what I played.
Just got the dynamite, and I came across an alomost gamebreaker.
Character is stuck walking left, pinned to the left side of the screen. Can move up and down ,but not away from the left side. This id in the scene with the collection bins. Therefore, I can't break the rock to get out of the screen. I finally was able to finagle my way into the store and the movement has reset itself.
Another thing I am curious about is the damage parameters with the rock-crabs. It seems like sometimes I take damage after breaking their shells, and sometimes I don't. Maybe you could clarify that?
Anyway, the gameplay is certainly addictive and keeps me wanting to prgress and know more.

dacaldera responds:

Hey thenoodge,
Thanks for reviewing my game. Not sure why the controls became stuck, but that is certainly something that I will investigate and fix. Those rock-crabs are pesky and are difficult to defeat, might need some a.i. tweaking. I'm also looking at adding a save feature. Thanks again!

Medieval Cop - The Death of A Lawyer Medieval Cop - The Death of A Lawyer

This was a really great game.
The one problem I ran into was before the finale. It says that your hearts are restored, but they weren't.
Playing on Chrome.